“I LEARNED A LOT OF NEW THINGS THAT I CAN USE TO IMPROVE AND AUTOMATE APPLICATION DEPLOYMENT, AS WELL AS WHAT RACKSPACE IS DOING IN TERMS OF DEVOPS AND DIGITAL AND WHAT OTHER CLIENTS ARE DOING USING RACKSPACE. I AM TAKING LESSONS BACK TO WORK TO IMPLEMENT NEW IDEAS.”
PRAVEEN MINUMULA :: KATALYST TECHNOLOGIES
EVENT SESSION VIDEOS
Before sessions start and during breaks, attendees can get one-on-one advice from Rackspace specialists and our partners in the following technology areas:
Public, Private & Hybrid Cloud
Fanatical Support for Microsoft Azure
…As well as advice from our partner sponsors.
KEN CHEN – Director, Cloud Practice, VMware
- How is it possible to meet cloud security and compliance requirements?
- Can your organisation maintain control of sensitive data within the Rackspace offering?
- Will the use of this cloud service increase an organisation’s exposure to data security breaches?
- How will this cloud service reduce your risk profile as it relates to customer information and intellectual property?
- Is it possible for Rackspace employees see or access your business data or provide access under subpoena to government agencies?
- Data encryption and key management fit into a broader security framework.
- Common myths of data encryption (the realities may surprise you).
- How we restrict access only to those who have appropriate user credentials and privilege.
- Flexible deployment models with Rackspace as well broader enterprise public, private or hybrid clouds environments.
SHAUN CHEN – Vormetric
MATTHEW HAND – Head of Strategic Business Development, Rackspace (Moderator)LEON HUANG – Industry Principal, Customer Engagement and Commerce, SAPANDREW TAN – Managing Director, Emerging Markets, The Reading RoomBEN MARKS – Evangelist, Magento
CONRAD HONG KONG HOTEL
One Pacific Place, Pacific Place
88 Queensway, Hong Kong
Taxi service is available.
Valet HK$1,200.00. Self parking is not available.
Visit mtr.com.hk for information.
Hong Kong International Airport ~40 min.