“I LEARNED A LOT OF NEW THINGS THAT I CAN USE TO IMPROVE AND AUTOMATE APPLICATION DEPLOYMENT, AS WELL AS WHAT RACKSPACE IS DOING IN TERMS OF DEVOPS AND DIGITAL AND WHAT OTHER CLIENTS ARE DOING USING RACKSPACE. I AM TAKING LESSONS BACK TO WORK TO IMPLEMENT NEW IDEAS.”
PRAVEEN MINUMULA :: KATALYST TECHNOLOGIES
EVENT SESSION VIDEOS
Before sessions start and during breaks, attendees can get one-on-one advice from Rackspace specialists and our partners in the following technology areas:
Public, Private & Hybrid Cloud
Fanatical Support for Microsoft Azure
…As well as advice from our partner sponsors.
JOHN FEENEY – Technical Account Manager, New Relic
DARRIN WILKINSON – Technical Team Manager, Rackspace
CHARLIE DE COURCY – Technical Team Manager, Rackspace
- How is it possible to meet cloud security and compliance requirements?
- Can your organizations maintain control of sensitive data within the Rackspace offering?
- Will the use of this cloud service increase an organization’s exposure to data security breaches?
- How will this cloud service reduce your risk profile as it relates to customer information and intellectual property?
- Is it possible for Rackspace employees see or access your business data or provide access under subpoena to government agencies?
- Data encryption and key management fit into a broader security framework.
- Common myths of data encryption (the realities may surprise you).
- How we restrict access only to those who have appropriate user credentials and privilege.
- Flexible deployment models with Rackspace as well broader enterprise public, private or hybrid clouds environments.
RICHARD BIBLE – Security Solution Architect, F5
ADAM EVANS – Professional Services Manager, UK, RackspaceSIMON CRAWLEY-TRICE – Strategy & Transformation Services Manager, EMEA, RackspaceTIM MARSTON – Director, Regional Alliances EMEA, HortonWorks
KEVIN JACKSON – Principal Cloud Architect, Advisory Services, Rackspace
ADAM WILLIAMS – Business Manager, Cloud Office, RackspaceMARTIN LEE – Intelligence Manager, Alert Logic
- How to identify the ‘campaign’ behind a security breach
- Typical motivations behind an attack
- Common methods and tools hackers use to exploit vulnerabilities
- How hackers monetize stolen data
- How to integrate security & threat intelligence capabilities into your cloud and on-premise environments
Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park
London N5 1BU
Taxi, Uber and, Addison Lee are available.
PARKING & PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION:
There is no parking at the venue. Please plan your route with London public transport, or view parking options here.
Kings Cross St Pancras ~6 min.
Covent Garden ~12 min.
Victoria ~18 min.
Waterloo ~21 min.
London City Airport ~36 min. ±£30-45 by taxi.
Heathrow Airport ~1hr. ±£45-50 by taxi.
Luton Airport ~1hr. ±£65-80 by taxi.
Gatwick Airport ~1.30 hr. ±£80-100 by taxi.