“I LEARNED A LOT OF NEW THINGS THAT I CAN USE TO IMPROVE AND AUTOMATE APPLICATION DEPLOYMENT, AS WELL AS WHAT RACKSPACE IS DOING IN TERMS OF DEVOPS AND DIGITAL AND WHAT OTHER CLIENTS ARE DOING USING RACKSPACE. I AM TAKING LESSONS BACK TO WORK TO IMPLEMENT NEW IDEAS.”
PRAVEEN MINUMULA :: KATALYST TECHNOLOGIES
EVENT SESSION VIDEOS
Before sessions start and during breaks, attendees can get one-on-one advice from Rackspace specialists and our partners in the following technology areas:
Public, Private & Hybrid Cloud
Fanatical Support for Microsoft Azure
…As well as advice from our partner sponsors.
- Build a solid, efficient information security feedback loop focused on detection
- Handle incidents and drive value from root cause analysis
- Drive security changes through people, process and technology
- Weigh trade-offs between security and user experience
CHANDRA SALEM – Senior Big Data Architect, Rackspace
JERRY HARGROVE – Senior Solution Architect, Rackspace
- How is it possible to meet cloud security and compliance requirements?
- Can your organisation maintain control of sensitive data within the Rackspace offering?
- Will the use of this cloud service increase an organisation’s exposure to data security breaches?
- How will this cloud service reduce your risk profile as it relates to customer information and intellectual property?
- Is it possible for Rackspace employees see or access your business data or provide access under subpoena to government agencies?
- Data encryption and key management fit into a broader security framework.
- Common myths of data encryption (the realities may surprise you).
- How we restrict access only to those who have appropriate user credentials and privilege.
- Flexible deployment models with Rackspace as well broader enterprise public, private or hybrid clouds environments.
JUSTIN SHEPHERD – Distinguished Architect, Rackspace
CHRIS CICOTTE – Senior Sales Engineer, EMC
COLIN DEVINE – Partner Development Manager, OpenStack, Red Hat
6250 Hollywood Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Valet parking is $16 for 2.5 hours, $5/hour after that.
Metro Red Line Station adjacent to hotelGET DIRECTIONS