“I LEARNED A LOT OF NEW THINGS THAT I CAN USE TO IMPROVE AND AUTOMATE APPLICATION DEPLOYMENT, AS WELL AS WHAT RACKSPACE IS DOING IN TERMS OF DEVOPS AND DIGITAL AND WHAT OTHER CLIENTS ARE DOING USING RACKSPACE. I AM TAKING LESSONS BACK TO WORK TO IMPLEMENT NEW IDEAS.”
PRAVEEN MINUMULA :: KATALYST TECHNOLOGIES
EVENT SESSION VIDEOS
Before sessions start and during breaks, attendees can get one-on-one advice from Rackspace specialists and our partners in the following technology areas:
Public, Private & Hybrid Cloud
Fanatical Support for Microsoft Azure
…As well as advice from our partner sponsors.
MICHAEL JOHNSTONE – Director, Web Technologies, Mark Cuban Companies
ADRIANNA BUSTAMANTE – Director, Digital Channel, Rackspace
KYLE METCALF – GM, Digital Practice, Rackspace
- Introduce new Managed Cloud solution for Magento Ecommerce sites
- Discuss the major pitfalls/barriers to DevOps and how to overcome these challenges
- Demonstrate various real-world scenarios, including how to deploy the Magento Ecommerce platform, use the Rackspace DevOps UI, view New Relic data via the Control Panel, make changes using a Chef workflow, and push code to Magento
- Demonstrate app scaling on demand
CHRIS BAUSERMAN – Senior Director, Solutions Marketing, Rackspace
- How is it possible to meet cloud security and compliance requirements?
- Can your organizations maintain control of sensitive data within the Rackspace offering?
- Will the use of this cloud service increase an organization’s exposure to data security breaches?
- How will this cloud service reduce your risk profile as it relates to customer information and intellectual property?
- Is it possible for Rackspace employees see or access your business data or provide access under subpoena to government agencies?
- Data encryption and key management fit into a broader security framework.
- Common myths of data encryption (the realities may surprise you).
- How we restrict access only to those who have appropriate user credentials and privilege.
- Flexible deployment models with Rackspace as well broader enterprise public, private or hybrid clouds environments.
ROBERT BLAND – Sr. Account Manager, EMC
- Top reasons why people choose the cloud
- Top reason why people think the cloud isn’t the best fit for them
- What scaling is and how you do it
- How the hybrid cloud helps scale AND secure your application
- How you build a hybrid cloud environment
JOSEPH PALUMBO – Product Marketing Manager, Rackspace
MATT SHOVER – Senior Manager, Operations, Rackspace
DEEPEN SHAH – Enterprise Solutions Architect, Rackspace
KIMBERLY WILKINS – Database Administrator, Rackspace
PRESTON HOGUE – Director Marketing Architecture, F5
JENNIFER GREEN – Strategic Account Solutions Advisor, VMware
CONRAD NEW YORK
102 North End Avenue
New York, NY 10282
Taxi, Uber and, Lyft are available.
Valet Parking $65.00 Self Parking $65.00.
Closest subway and train lines (within 10 minutes walking): 1, 2, 3, A, C, E, R, 4, 5, 6, and PATH. 20 minutes from Grand Central Station via the 4 or 5 Subway lines. 20 minutes from Penn Station via the 2, 3, A, or C Subway lines.
La Guardia Airport ~ 25 minutes by Taxi $40.00. John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) ~ 35 minutes by Taxi $55.00. Newark International Airport ~ 25 minutes by Taxi $50.00.GET DIRECTIONS